Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for "cadence ic design 6.1.0" installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminmahdi

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i want to install "cadence ic design 6.1.0"on linux fedora 10 or ubuntu.when i clicked "setup.sh" file on CDROM1 on "IC610_lnx86.ISR200612081658" folder ,shows this massage.

i clicked "RUN" but did not happen anything.
if anyone has any information about install it,please help me.if it is possible please help me to install it by pictures "step by step"
ofcourse i saw the following link and other same links such as edaboard.com,but i have this problem yet.

**broken link removed**

in last,i am trying to install cadence on linux under vmware soft.

thanks very much

Re: help for "cadence ic design 6.1.0" installatio

Try to run the shell script from the terminal. Open a terminal, "cd" to that directory where setup.sh is present and then type "./setup.sh" on the terminal.

thank
but if it's possible please help me to insall cadence completely on fedora 10 linux by pictures step by step
i haven't worked with linux before.

is it any vesion of cadence ic design that works on windows?

Well, I am not sure it there is a windows version of Cadence IC. Also, I do not have Cadence version at my end, post your doubts on the forum, I will try to help.

hi
isn't any one that installed cadence ic dsign 6.1.0 before and help me for install it on linux?(step by step)
thanks

hi
what is installscape?can you give me more information
:D
can you help me for install it on linux step by step(if it is possible by pictures because cadence ic design install is difficult).
do you think it is a fact???

thanks

Refer here: http://www.et.byu.edu/groups/ece451web/cadence-help/getstarted.html

IScape will allow you to choose which tool(s) you need and for which platform. You select the install path and it will do the rest, except writing the environment setup scripts.

i try to download it but cadnace website tell me that
You do not have required roles/privileges to access this site.Please contact customer support Captures.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back