Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help finding air spaced tuning capacitor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggysmb

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been on a hunt for air spaced tuning capacitors, but can not find them. I was even reffered to a guy in the UK that supposedly stocked everything & he only offered I got to rallies in the UK. I dont think I can justify a trip to the UK for a few tuning capacitors to my wife :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot! but they seem to be too large for my application. Here are 2 pics of some that have come with some kits I ordered.

**broken link removed**

Are you shure you need air spaced capacitors? Your pictures shows: red-ceramic and yellow-foil insulator. These are ordinary low cost cap trimmers.

They look very ordinary and they are not air spaced caps.
The red on can be of muRata series, cpacitance value 4.2pF - 20pF,
the other on looks like 5.5pF - 65pF of BC Components.
Both can be ordered from RS Components or Farnell-INone ..

Thanks guys! I thought I had to be looking for the wrong thing. I guess the documentation that came with the kit I purchased is a bit out dated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back