Help finding ADC with 3V analog input range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so when I use differential input I essentially set the window in which the analog input will be converted and as long as that window is within the absolute maximum ranges and satisfies the peak-to-peak rating it is fine.
Or if I use single ended input then I have to have my analog input signal be withing the range from 0 to Vp-p, but in doing so I let noise and other DC offsets have greater effect on my results?

I think differential will be my choice if only for the fact that my signal does have a DC offset of about +1V so I can set my min to just under that and my max to just under 4V (assuming I have 3Vp-p) and be able to capture my signal.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so based on my analog input signal I am going to want to do a differential input (my signal has a 1V DC offset). So I can set the window minimum to be a little under 1V and the maximum to be a little under 4V (assuming I have 3Vp-p capabilities). This will allow me to convert the whole of my signal to digital right?

As far as data interfacing I think parallel will be fine as it is simple, however that does take one pin per bit.
--------------------------------
Sorry, I didn't realize it had posted my other post. These both say the same thing kinda =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…