Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hELP::CM8870 DTMF decoder problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaldun904

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using cm8870 decoder and i want to connect it to my 6630 Nokia using headphone but when i connect the power its output lights ( 3 leds and the StD led )with or without input it dose not change. i do not know where is the problem is it in the connection that i connect it using the data sheet or what.

pleeease help its for my project...........................................................................H.E.L.P.M.E.P.L.E.A.S.E.......................................

i am using cm8870 decoder and i want to connect it to my 6630 Nokia using headphone but when i connect the power its output lights ( 3 leds and the StD led )with or without input it dose not change. i do not know where is the problem is it in the connection that i connect it using the data sheet or what.

pleeease help its for my project...........................................................................H.E.L.P.M.E.P.L.E.A.S.E.......................................

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.