Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help about university campus network design

Status
Not open for further replies.

smart_man

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,,,
i study how to implement a mobile network to the university campus...This network must provide full internet access to the students anywhere and in any place in the campus and also must connect all campus buildings together so they can communicate....

The problem that i want a help from anyone is:should i implement a mobile ip solution to this network or i just use a wi-fi network with no need to implement a mobile-ip...if there is another solution i will be so grateful to any idea suggested...

search Ad-hoc
even exist in windows help
it can help U

Basically i would say you should use WLAN

Use WLAN 802.11b for users

and 802.11a for connecting campuses...

and if any student wants to connect then he should have wlan device either mobile enabled WLAN or laptop or WLAN phones or you can use CDMA bridges but that would be little costly and will have to buy license for that..!

Status
Not open for further replies.