Help,about IE3D design variable and optimization!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gw_uestc

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is there someone that can give me some help?

how to design variable and optimize it?

best regards!

Hi, gw_uestc :

Please go to the download area of www.zeland.com. There is a Zeland Virtual Training and it will show you a movie on it. It is also discussed in the manual. Basically, on IE3D/MGRID, you are defining the locations of the selected vertices as optim variable. You amy also consider IE3DLIBRARY, it is easier to define the variables and define the dimension as a formula of the variables. However, IE3DLIBRARY is less flexible in handling sophisticated shapes due to the fact that its geometry is built based upon library.

Regards.

Hi jian

I think you have to consider user friendly algorithm to simplify parameter entry

by building table that include all the parameters that we assign during

creation of layout. I think it will be very helpful and huge improvement to

IE3D like Neil Armstrong said "That's one step for IE3D; One giant leap for US."

pl

Hi, Plasma:

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will try to understand the building table. We will certainly try our best to simplify it. It has been our goals. As a developer, I may not be able to understand from the user's view point in simplifying it. If you can provide a little more detail what you think it will be easier to use, please let me know. You can send me a priviate messages or e-mail directly to me (jian@zeland.com). Thank you very much. I appreciate it sincerely. Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…