Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help 4 system verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajsundar08

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
friends i would like to enter vlsi company tell wat should i learn 4 that , i know verilog programming , i like to system verilog and vhdl , please say abt good materials so that i can learn from scratch

plz help
thanx in advance

First, don't write like a 12 year old in a chat room. Engineers will hate that. Second, learn to use a search engine, you'll find it very helpful.

just see abt the content nt the language

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

thank u 4 replying , google will get u more i wanna know the best which u ppl r practicing ,so i asked .. as i will not wat to go thro n wat to skip in google .. suggest me some

Raj,
It is good to see ur interest in entering vlsi field.
While entering this field one should plan first which stage(front-end, back-end, design, verification, timing closure, etc,.).
By now u must have decided either to be in design or verification.

Regarding learning system verilog, your plan defines the approach of learning the HDL. You can find a lot of materials and links for learning, each one is equally good.
I can suggest u to understand SV through practice and how it differs from verilog. You should do go through every material that comes you way and u'll appreciate them through practice and approach.
Do some home work through google(search for "System Verilog Tutorials") and also try finding some freely available simulators or opensource simulators for SV and practice.

ya i have understood clearly now gopikanth, i try to learn maximum , wat about the current requirements 4 verification engineer , will company expect 2 certification on this field 4 getting recruited ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back