Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello and Cross referencing IGBT HGTP14N40F3VL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgar973538

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hgtp14n40f3vl

Hi I am new the Forum. I had joined in hopes to learn a little about Mosfets, IGBTs and Transistors. I am attempting to repair a car ECU. I have been learking and searching past posts let alone the web but I still seem to keep coming up with dead ends. I am trying to find a source where to by some HGTP14N40F3VL IGBTs. The closest I came was Mouser but it says this part is obsolete now. Does anyone know if there is a substitute for HGTP14N40F3VL? Is there any resources your could point me twords for cross referencing something like this? The best I understand is its a "Automotive 14A / 400V IGBT" used to control the ignition coils which makes sense since there are 8 of them and the car is a 8 cylinder. Any help on sources to purchase from or information on cross referencing / substitution would be appreciated

Thanks

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back