Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Heart rate monitor components

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryBoy

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am a software engineer with some electronics experience.
I wish to build a small heart rate monitor. I want it to have the small round sticky pads which stick to your chest. Where can I find these components at? Once I find these components I will work out how they work (What signals they output etc) and take it from there.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Harry

you can found this at medical instrument shop or ,at whole sell dealer , or any big medical shop . these pads called ecg electrode .

or you can use piezo wafer found at electronics shop .

Hi,
For heart rate monitoring it is easier to use ' electro optical fingertip heart beat sensors ' instead of ECG approach. Except for the sensor, everything else will be digital and easy to do. You can Google for the quoted phrase for details. The sensor is also available from: http://www.cosycommunications.com.
Regards,
Laktronics

it is best for experience people but for beginner , bit tuff ,

you can also use the electronics stethoscopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back