Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HDL turbo writer installer-The best HDL text editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

choonlle

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hdl turbo writer

I'm looking for HDL turbo writer. In fact, i did contact SAROS Inc to get the installer. Unfortunately, they no longer product this software for many years ago.

Do anyone here can share me the installer/evaluation installer?

What do you guys think about the best HDL text editor? Which one can provide the best text editing feature?

Thanks for sharing.

hdl editor turbo writer

i'm defenitly in favour of gnu emacs text editor with latest vhdl-mode !
latest version is 22.1 vhdl mode 3.3.1

turbo writer hdl

FREE FREE FREE

Scriptum: HDL text editor
Introduction

Scriptum is a text editor focused at HDL design, running on Windows, Linux and Sun Solaris. Using a multiple document window interface combined with tab pages it offers you an slick environment to edit VHDL, Verilog and other language files.
Whats new in the 8.0 release
Unicode character support.
Engineers can now use there onw native character set in the comment area of the language to document there design.
Although only the ISO Latin-1 character set is allowed in both VHDL and Verilog language most EDA Tools allows the use of unicode characters in the comment area of the language.
Character encoding for:
ASCII
Big5
EUCJP
GB (GB 2312)
GBK (GB 18030)
ISO-Latin1
JIS7
Shift_Jis
UTF-7
UTF-8
UTF-16
Input Method Editor support, to insert double byte characters
Windows Vista support
Detailed description

Even on extremely large files Scriptum offers exceptionally fast editing capabilities. You can avoid typing errors and dramatically improve your productivity by using keyword and header templates, identifier repeat, auto case conversion and one-touch line and column manipulation. To keep your text highly readable and well structured, you may choose syntax coloring and in- and out-commenting of selected text, as well as line numbering and indentation. Scriptum offers extensive documentation capabilities such as color coding, capitalization and indentation to make your numerous lines of code more readable. Scriptum is fully customizable to create a design environment that meets your needs. Design language, synthesis templates, keyword templates, and user interface are easily tailored to your requirements.

https://www.hdlworks.com/products/scriptum/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back