Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hard to find RF part help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll want to ask RN2LTCC for international distributor addresses. They have some, unfortunately not listed on the web site, e.g. **broken link removed**

Did you already ask rn2ltcc for US distributors?

they are not responding! I have
this
**broken link removed**
and this
**broken link removed**
only options with me.

Now I'm thinking of making the circulator on the PCB itself. Hmm.. might be spicy. FvM , do you have any other options, I can sent money to you. Will you buy that and ship to me?!

Now I'm thinking of making the circulator on the PCB itself.
Mainly a board space issue, I think.

FvM , do you have any other options, I can sent money to you. Will you buy that and ship to me?!
I don't have contact to the manufacturer or the said france distributor yet, just presumed, you'll get the part somehow. Perhaps you should wait a day, there may be other edaboard users that already purchased r2n parts succesfully.

There are also SMD 6dB directional couplers from Mini-circuits, e.g. https://www.minicircuits.com/MCLStore/ModelSearch?search_type=info&model=BDCA1-6-11 and most likely similar integrated passive RF components from other manufacturers.

Okay, I'll wait. I have this PCB scheme where the foot print is very critical. I need this part for the completion of my design. Already ordered some back ups from minicircuits Germany.

it is very cheap, about 5.2 usd /unit . if you a student ,i can send you a sample free fee. picture is follows: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.