Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Handphone signal strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

conchunchun

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a electronic nobbies. Do anyone know any simple circuit that works that can enhance my handphone receiving signal to fullest when I am in the rural area? Thanks

A wire strip of about 0.5m to 1m connected to your handphone antenna jack.

nguyennam

Could u elaborate more? Wah so long wire? Do u hv other ways?

The phone I am talking about is handphone lo....Jz like nokia, sony eriksson one.....How to extend the signal strength of my hp?

We know it is a handphone...."Jz like nokia, sony eriksson one".
But we want to know what brand and model.

Nokia 2100 or sony eriksson K510i or sony eriksson k500i

conchunchun said:
Nokia 2100 or sony eriksson K510i or sony eriksson k500i
You need GSM antenna, providing that your phone has connector for connectiong one. If not you are out of luck. If yes then you have to see whether your network works on 900MHz (GSM900) or 1800MHz (GSM1800) and get (make/buy) appropriate antenna.

Hi!

You will need something like that:
**broken link removed**
or take a look at this:
**broken link removed**

I hope it will help!
bye!
Z

conchunchun said:
I am a electronic nobbies. Do anyone know any simple circuit that works that can enhance my handphone receiving signal to fullest when I am in the rural area? Thanks

Wah...it'a very costly method le...Do u all hv cheap method? Coz I c someone (labor workers) they did sth tat enhance the strength of their signal to fullest... One thing is i duno how to speak their language so duno how to communicate wif them

Cheap methode: Do it Yourself! Make a 9 element Yagi for the GSM band.
Maybe 10$s if you are smart, and luckey!
Search on the net!

Bye!
Z

conchunchun said:
Wah...it'a very costly method le...Do u all hv cheap method? Coz I c someone (labor workers) they did sth tat enhance the strength of their signal to fullest... One thing is i duno how to speak their language so duno how to communicate wif them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back