Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-bridge Controller IC recommendations??

Status
Not open for further replies.
h bridge direction controller

Thanks alot once again..you have been a great help.
Happy belated new year!

I still have a major concern. with all these components available to me now. How am i to connect and test it on the breadboard? The reason being that the cables from the DC motor is thick and what are the connectors required?

And the value for the inductor and diode: what is the calculation required?(pin 1,9,12)

Best regards,
Fusion80

best ic to use for a h-bridge

Fusion80 said:
I want to drive a dc motor with the following specs:

Output=100Watts
Voltage=90V

Rated Load(12V)
-current=13.2Amps
-no current load=1.3Amps
Would you pls clarify the difference between "Voltage=90V" and "Rated Load(12V)"?

cheap h bridge ic

nicleo said:
Fusion80 said:
I want to drive a dc motor with the following specs:

Output=100Watts
Voltage=90V

Rated Load(12V)
-current=13.2Amps
-no current load=1.3Amps
Would you pls clarify the difference between "Voltage=90V" and "Rated Load(12V)"?

Actually, my guess is that it may be the voltage that is required to drive the motor. The attached is the specs i got from the supplier.

Please advise,

Best Regards,
Fusion80

ic type h-bridge

Hi all,

I hope this is ok posting this message here.

I have been searching for months for a TD340 PWM H-Bridge quad fet controller IC.
I have finally found a supplier who can supply this limited part. Unfortunately their is a minium order quantity so I am looking for anyone interested in obtaining this part to contact me.
I only need 2 of these devices for a caravan mover project controlling 2 DC motors but need to order a minium of 30 devices.
Anyone interested? Please email me at paul@jlbelectronics.com for more details.
This IC is no longer available from ST micro but is an excellet device as a stand alone FET bridge controller or it can be used with a microcontoller such as a Microchip pic etc.
Data sheets available. Please email me and I will send you the data sheet.

I hope this is ok posting this meaage here.

Kind Regards

Paul Boorman
www.jlbelectronics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.