Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guitar amplifiers with PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

afro1

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

I'm a Pole and my English isn't excellent, so please forgive me my mistakes :). (If you can, please tell me what I wrote wrong)

So...

I'm looking for some guitar amplifiers projects but with PCB's only, because I'm not wise enough to design a PCB layout.

I need an amplifier 50W-60W RMS. I've got only Fender Frontman 15G with PCB's but it doesn't satisfy me. I will have to use it in my band for rehearsals (i'm not sure it's right word - I mean: i'll have to play with another guitarist, drumms etc. and 15W is not enough to be heard).
I'd be greateful if you give me some Fender, Marshall, Randall, Peavey, Laney etc. schematics with PCBs. Especially, i'm searching for the Fender Princetone 65 layout.

I'd be satisfied with any guitar pre-amplifiers schematics. But don't give me any TUBE schematics. I want the TRANSISTOR schematics ONLY. Here's an interesting link: **broken link removed** with fender schematics nut without any PCBs. :(

I'm waiting...:]

to ADMIN: if it's not the right forum, please move it to another one.[/b]

Here is a proven project of the 100W guitar amplifier.
For 1 0ff I would not bother with designing PCBs and instead use prototype boards.

**broken link removed**
See also PROJECT 27B at the end of tis article.

afro1

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank you...it's quite good :)

but do you have any with PCBs? becuse I have a lot of these without PCB. I need some with PCBs....

:]

no one knows how to help me? Has anybody any PCBs?

You can try some scheme from yorkville
**broken link removed**
try this acoustic 50W amp
**broken link removed**

afro1

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back