GTP-USB PIC PROGRAMMER PROBLEMM! HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtp brenner lite

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify the PICkit2 firmware so that it runs on GTP+ hardware? It's the same chip, just a different pinout so I guess it should be doable?

gtp usb in windows 7

I think your programmer needs new firmware chip. That may solve the problem. The GTP usb Plus firware may not available as you need to pay for that. But long back i had seen a PicKit2 firmware which was supposed to work on GTP USB+ hardware. But sorry, I couldn't find it now in my database. I do agree with "Blueroom". Instead you can go for PiCKit2 (JunebuG) available on his website.

firmware del gtp usb plus hex

I do think GTP-USB plus firmware can be modified from PicKit2 firmware. I've downloaded it before. But don't know if i still have it though

winpic800-3.55g

I found information about modification in this link Pic section: **broken link removed** but gtp usb plus hardware with this firmware don't work properly. Windows will detect it like unknown device. It seems that firmware is with bugs, but I don't know how to repair it. Can anyone help to solve this problem?

gtp usb pic programer problems

The voltage pump on the PK2 is not compatible with the GTP voltage multiplier. The designs are similar but not compatible.

The PK2 and compatibles are far superior to any GTP or Brenner programmer.

There is a problem with gtp_usb #0, that I cannot solve it;
when I try to program a chip, the winpic800[all versions] shows this error massage! "failed to open ind.#0" .[even programmer not install on system]

Madarali said:
There is a problem with gtp_usb #0, that I cannot solve it;
when I try to program a chip, the winpic800[all versions] shows this error massage! "failed to open ind.#0" .[even programmer not install on system]
We were all dicussing about the similar problems and sugesting solutions in this thread. Go through the full thread and find your solution. Cheers

can anyone do a favour for me and upload schematics for gtp usb programer charger. . . .

jami007 said:
can anyone do a favour for me and upload schematics for gtp usb programer charger. . . .

the answer is in this post, 15 posts above your's
just count and clic !

Status
Not open for further replies.