Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GTP-USB PIC PROGRAMMER PROBLEMM! HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplicio

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb pic programmer

Hi friends here, I also face this problem same as Ivarrson, I also do not know why, it can detect that Pic18F452, but can not read and burn. Do anyone else face this problem and can solve it? I am using WinPic800 3.55d.

The program burn until 96% then will hang on there, My PIC tools, red led is on, mean that the program still running, but there was a ERROR poop up: "No is answer of Hardware". After this problem, i can not detect anyone, I need to unplug and replug again, so that I can detect again for that PIC. Why?

simplicio

gtp usb pic programmer

New software version out 3.61 try that

I have never had a problem with my GTP usb plus it's the best programmer i have ever brought

you need to chaeck your VPP in case this disapears ?

wizpic

Reactions: patee

simplicio

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

patee

gtp usb lite windows vista

I do not have GTB-USB PLUS, I have GTB-USB lite Summer 2005. Do you could send me for email the code .hex to PIC18F2550 of GTP-USB PLUS?

Simplicio
mcsolution@pop.com.br

thanks

gtb usb

The GTP USB plus is not the free version, and i dun anyone will upload the hex file for u.

I did experience same kind of problems last time. My prog able to detect 877A, but will give error during half way downloading the program.

I change the 2 BC547 transistor and the capacitors, then it works nicely . But i haven try programming 18F452 before, but i can tell u it works fine with 18F2550.

simplicio

gtp-usb summer 2005 vista driver

Your right there no one has the Hex file only the man himeslf, the updates are done via the internet

It's well worth the money,

I have programmed many trypes of pics with any errors

wizpic

simplicio

gtp usb lite vista

Where can buy programm .hex of PIC18F2550 to GTP-USB PLUS? It is possible to only buy programm .hex or do I have to buy tape recorder GTP-USB PLUS already mounted? Doesn't have any version that really works for GTP-USB LITE?

simplicio

gtp usb lite hex

I think the schematic is available, u can draw and build ur own. U only need to buy the PIC18F2550 which has the firmware in it. U can ask wizpic for more details as he is owning one.

simplicio

gtp lite usb programmer 98%

somebody knows all that PIC18F2550 costs (with the.hex) of GTP-USB PLUS?

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM THAT THIS HAPPENING WITH GTP-USB LITE?

SIMPLICIO

usb pic programmer schematic

Simplicio
Have you tried to e-mail Sisco and ask for his advice, even though it's home built he may still help you, He helped me in the past, he is a good man, Has for your problem it would be quite hard to say what your problem is apart from checking the VPP, supply voltage while it is programming,
Are you trying to program wiht ZIF socket or ICSP mode ?

check for dry joints, doides, transistors and cap's mke sure they are correct other than that it's inpossible to say

For more info you can go here

https://www.winpic800.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=19&Itemid=88

You cannot get the schematic any more and I don't think you can buy the PIC anymore just the complete programmer but well worth the money

Send him a e-mail and ask how you can buy pic on it's own

wizpic

simplicio

gtp-usb summer 2005 #0

can anyone give me the hex code for gtp_usb_lite

gtp usb plus

The cost for a gtb-usb is 66euro and a zif adapter for another 33euro. I believe you can buy a willem programmer for 1/2 of the cost and still be able to program all kind of PIC, and AVR devices.

gtp-usb amd

simplicio said:
Hi friends here, I also face this problem same as Ivarrson, I also do not know why, it can detect that Pic18F452, but can not read and burn. Do anyone else face this problem and can solve it? I am using WinPic800 3.55d.

The program burn until 96% then will hang on there, My PIC tools, red led is on, mean that the program still running, but there was a ERROR poop up: "No is answer of Hardware". After this problem, i can not detect anyone, I need to unplug and replug again, so that I can detect again for that PIC. Why?

simplicio
Tines que revisar si tus puertos usb son abiertos en algunos casos es por los puertos usb..intenta colocar una tarjeta pci de puertos usb... si no utliza la version winpic800 3.55g que esta mas depurada..esta version solo funcionan en windows xp, en windows vista ahi que darles criterios de administrador

gtp lite programmer no hardware

can i anyone give me the hex code for gtp_usb_lite or gtp_usb_plus ?

gtp usb pic

wakaka said:
The GTP USB plus is not the free version, and i dun anyone will upload the hex file for u.

I did experience same kind of problems last time. My prog able to detect 877A, but will give error during half way downloading the program.

I change the 2 BC547 transistor and the capacitors, then it works nicely . But i haven try programming 18F452 before, but i can tell u it works fine with 18F2550.

gtp-usb-lite hex

hi,
i also faced the same problem where my gtp-usb lite doesn't work when i tried to program my PIC. I just found out that gtp-usb lite can only be used with computers that are using processor other than AMD.

gtp usb lite error no is answer of hardware

blueroomelectronics said:
Pull it apart and build a PICkit2 instead.

You Are Right, PICKIT2 is better than GTP + one hundred times

gtp-usb summer 2005 driver vista

do you have the PICkit2 schematics that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.