Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM Module voice related problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudhp

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am working on a project having 8051 controller and SIM900.
In this i have to make call to mobile numbers and send a voice msg. I am using apr2060 voice ic for this purpose in which i have recorded a voice msg.
Now problem i am facing is that the voice msg received over mobile contains too much noise. I have connected the voice_output pin of apr2060 with Mic+ and Mic- points of sim900. When i connect a speaker on voice_output pin of apr2600 the audio msg is very clear and seems very less noise.
Please suggest me a solution.

Make sure that the power supply is noiseless. You can check it with the oscilloscope. Grounding is also very important. It is better to use exclusive pcb ground traces for the voice circuit.

By using filter circuit at voice output... now i am able to receive good quality voice while receiving voice msg on mob....

Status
Not open for further replies.