Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

grasp software (reflector antenna design) ?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hf1357

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
grasp software

hi
Do anybody work with grasp software?
I interested know about accurate , user friendly , ...

Thank

grasp antenna

Very accurate for reflector antennas, its gui takes some getting used to, but if you spend some time going thru the examples you will catch on.

You can get some more info from the TICRA.com website.

reflector antenna design

i have sabor ,it is simple for reflector antenna design

reflector antenna design software

I have GRasp and it's excellent. HOwever it's about ... 50K

Added after 5 minutes:

A note aboput Sabor: The results are very optimistic. You WILL NOT measure the gains it predicts.

If you do not have 50K for GRASP you could buy NEFREF from OHIO state for about $350. It's much less user firendly (Good old DOS) and has much less features but as accurate.

Another Refletor code is Reflector from ASL (https://www.maasdesign.co.uk/) which must be around 15K (it's Physical Optics with PTD)

grasp antenna software

could u upload ur software here

reflector antenna

Just a quick note: the price of GRASP has been substantially lowered if you only need a single license (20k EUR). You can download a free edition at www.ticra.com

grasp software antenna

for simple application, a free edition is enough,and accuracy is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back