Not open for further replies.

dani

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I am searching good utilization of graphical lcds in different projects. Please share your or if you know any.

Ucos GUI library

is there a lighter lib than uc0s?

uc0s is too big and confusing,and we can not customize and understand it.

I need a code for widows widgets and windows objects ,does any have a source code on this?

Message is unavailable.

Assuming that the main problem is not draw on LCD but something related to walking in menus , there is very preliminary menu handling code . i had to implement menu handling in one of my projects but it is not the first prio .
The code is very incomplete and not compiled withm lot of erros
Ignore statements with questionmark .

Idea is to design reconfigurable menu built during system startup with possiblity to add or remove menu items on fly . Menu functoinality is separated from LCD handling and other subsystems interrested in menu pressing . If any subsystem wishes to insert menu and monitor action (press) on it must subscribe new menu and own references in menu_PutMenu
menu_DelMenu is not compiicated but attention must be paid that user must not delete menu while there menu under focus is child of the parent menu being deleted . That will clear pointers and lead to malfucntion .
Incomplete functions are :
menu_DrawMenu , Record memory management , Keyboard input reading

The code is destined to use with Ucos .

Was not able to find project with widgets implementation in links above .

Regarding source i wil try to complete and upload working source code but do not know when .
I need some insight regarding menu - what kind of widgets is usable in embedded projects wioth characetr based LCD ? Currently there are 2 container and item , but may be additional will be usefull as well (let say popup, choice ..)

artem said:
Assuming that the main problem is not draw on LCD but something related to walking in menus .

hi Artem,
You have pointed my actuall problem very rightly, this is what I am facing right now. The code you have supplied is bit hard for me to understand and actually I am just looking for the idea how efficiently we can handle the problem. Font size limitation on small resulotion screen (typically 64x128) is another problem for me. I have written a code in basic but it becomes too tricky and bulky while just few of screen have been implemented so far and others few are left with the actuall task, but I have end with the PIC16f877 program memmory.
This is really disgusting... :evil: :evil: :evil:
How to comeup with these problem man...

Well , this one written on the fly may be will help you . Unfortunately i do not use basic , but it should not be so difficult to translate source to . There are no pointers and no menu autosubscription .
You should find a trick is how to use the ROM area to store constant menu data . References are done as index to menuBuffer array holding menu records .

Status
Not open for further replies.