Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gr8 stuff of VIDEO LECTURES of top universities

Status
Not open for further replies.

all_vlsi_2007

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
video lectures from top universities

Hello all

There is gr8 stuff of VIDEO LECTURES of top universities berkely and other universities available free in net ...
or go to www.freevideolectures.com
any one working in VLSI(ANALOG/DIGITAL),DSP will get great help with all those stuff.
If you are undergoing BTECH/MTECH (electronics) ,Surely it will help all of you ....

I had a copy of all those lectures if someone needed(Problems with high speed internet) then pm me ,i can provide you DVDs of all those lecture.It is about 40GB data.

So all the very best and must have a look once ......

Please let me know if you have found any other website like this..

Hi,
Iam doing my M.E(Applied Elec) and i visited the website that u've mentioned. Its really great to see that and thanks for this useful information. But the main problem in downloading those files is due to my poor internet speed.

Can u plz send that DVD to the address mentioned below. This stuff will be really useful for the seminars and other educational purposes.

Please send me the copy of that DVD to the following address

Manikandan.R,
62/72, Thiruvalluvarpuram,
2nd street,
choolaimedu.
chennai-94
India.
PIN CODE: 600094.

Hi All_vlsi_2007,
I am interested in DVD that you have prepared. Please let me know how can I contac you to get the copy of video lectures.

Hi,
I need only video regarding Electronics. Could you please share it ?

Hi I am doing my Masters in Germany and I require the DVD of all video lectures related to electronics, ASIC and VLSI and Electrical Engineering. My address is as follows

Ramkumar Ganesan,
315, Wichernstrasse 18,
Erlangen, 91052
Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back