Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good books on switched-capacitor circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader370

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to learn switched-capacitor circuits, at the moment just comparators (e.g. multistage preamp + track and latch circuit), but eventually I want to get into delta-sigma ADCs.

Can you reccomend a good book on the topic. At the moment, I am reading this one:
https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/books/0471144487/701-7898365-1679535
But I am not too happy about it, as they leave out a lot of the analysis and unanswered questions. It is very hard to follow.

Thank you,

Crusader

Refer Razavi's book ...it explains switched caps in good detail. Also Baker Lee's Mixed signal circuit design covers switched cap in great deal.

regards

hi u can go for john and martin book for switch cap

the book which is written by john david and ken martin, but i forgot it name

Check the book "Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing" from Roubik Gregorian and Gabor Temes. It has good chap in SC circuits.

Bastos

who can give me a copy in chinese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back