Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GNR VL770-M (CM1772FS) CRT monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxvoves

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have problem problem : monitor goes to stdby after 7 seconds from switching on. Before this is normal picture in any resolution, but insufficient horizontal size (adjusting in OSD works). Voltages in power supply are stable, capacitors checked. Checked voltages on x-ray, i-sense and vcc pins of STV6888 deflection processor, there are correct values. I am not able to measure CRT anode voltage, I haven't HV probe. Voltage regulation for HOT looks OK. Is it HV transformer, deflection yokes, something else ? Can you help me, please ?
Thank you
Michal

Is the hsize regulation insuficient in all resolutions? if yes, check the Condenser values around Flyback, even check Flyback too, if not, may be some of the hsize correction fet is shorted, but if monitor goes to stndby, there must be any protection tirggering, try to found wich one is?, I suspect your problem is Flyback, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back