Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

getting M.tech or getting job ,which is better option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahammad

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
friends,i am an electronics and comm student in my final sem of BE and my gate 2013 ranking is 32784 and i am OBC candidate .i am not such a talanted guy but the luck did work in exam.i have dream to work in a company,but have only 60% aggrigate in davangere,Karnataka.many say that a M.tech without in IITs can only have a lecturing post at last and any company would not recommed a M.tech candidate.but i dont like a lecturing profession .i have confusion regarding this .i ask you what you prefer?pls reply

Give a try for job as fresher and see if you can get. If not take long term for gate Coaching and get into good College for MTech.

thanks for reply,i already qualified gate.but have confusion that should M.tech through indian states could be helpful ,or it ruins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back