Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

General Problem with Mathematics need you help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfheart_2001

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my problem arised when i was trying to understand fourier transform then i found out many difinitions that i may studied but i didnt understand it the right way...for example the orthogonality, convergence, exponential and many others....i opened my university references but i found out its not designed for engineers rather its for people who like to see numbers and symbols and if i opened any topic i find that i have to see another topic and all just core math... i need a book which is not so big and explain math related to real life examples... i dont know if such books exist but for me simplicity is the most important coz each time i open a search window for fourier anaylysis i see two equations which represent fourier equations and then the symphony of symbols start without full explanation...help me i f you can give me the name of such books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back