Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

geared motor interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeksouvik

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am currently working under a project of a line follower bot. but i have problems interfacing my geared motor with my atmega 8535 so i would be really glad if any one could tell me what can i refer or what to do exactly. it is an urgent matter so would be really glad if i get something soon..

but how do i interface my gear motor...its the specific thing i want in my bot...any particular details on this one....

Its pretty much simpler once your done with your codes...just use an LM293D (Motor Driver IC)...Connect your O/P of MCU to inputs of the Driver ic and the outputs to the motors...refer the datasheets of (LM293D) for the inputs and outputs pin config....

Hope it helps you out :)

With regards
Santosh Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.