Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gate and Transistor Drawing tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkef

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to draw some schematics at gate and trasistor level, is there any tool that i can draw some good-looking schematics and export them to a scalar graphics format like svg , emf ? I am trying to avoid ending up using corel or somethink like it, it is very time consuming :cry:

I think you can try LASI if you're on Windows.
**broken link removed**

Thanks for the reply but i need to draw some schematics for a report , not to generate the models with lasi

hi kef

if u hav knowledge of spice it's much better then ORCAD of cource in ORCAD is also having verg good fecilities now a days that depends on you...

Added after 41 seconds:

hi kef

if u hav knowledge of spice it's much better then ORCAD of cource in ORCAD is also having verg good fecilities now a days that depends on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back