Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gain simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxcv2201

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to get the gain of a circuit that takes a differential input and outputs a differential output.

1. The front part of the amplifier is a pulse generator circuit composed of a delay cell and a push-pull stage, and the rear part of the amplifier is a mixer. Instead of using the whole system, should I get the gain by leaving only these two parts? Why?

2. I read that using cmdmprobe we can get the gain of the circuit. Even when gaining gain like this, should I proceed with the simulation leaving only the front and rear blocks of the amplifier? (It is a CS amplifier structure without a loop, is it okay to use this method?)

In conclusion, I want to get gain from an amplifier with no loop. I want to know how to proceed with the simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back