Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fujitsu 628mcl103,interface with lm3s9b92

Status
Not open for further replies.

godlikerom

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

ftp328mcl103 mechanism is interface with lm3s9b92 mcu. first i didnt get print on the page. but now it s printing fine whatever data i give from PC its printing. but rite now blackish color is coming while printing. now i cant able to print whatever data i'm giving via pc. the VDM(7V) supply is going directly. but the printing is fully black i cant able to print logo or charcter.

next the VDM_ON (PH pwer 7v) is have to give continuously or while printing only should give. kindly share the circuit diagram ,i have attached the cicuit diagram pls verify anf clear my doubts. i dont know what is problem now am facing. may strobe signal issues or VDM. pls clear it asap.

Attachments

• vdm1.JPG
    vdm1.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back