Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free samples order in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramukumar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one
pls help me to place sample order for free in india :D:D

Hai, please think that you did not post it. now read the message? can you make out anything? we have a saying like "ticket to my town"

Try to be specific-- iam doing so and so. i propose to do this project, where i have to use xxx IC, made by so and so.

then what is the tentative market cost of it. etc etc
please don't offend.
Sarma

Most every component supplier will provide samples for free. However there are some that will not just provide samples so you can finish your homework or home project. For those companies (and is some cases for some types of parts) you will have to provide some information for the component supplier to see if these samples could turn out to be some business for them.

All component suppliers want to sample but lets be realistic you probably wont be getting a Virtex series part from Xilinx or a IGBT module from Semikron so you can finish your home built project.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back