Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free open-source ARM7 soft core runs uclinux in MODELSIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlxb

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
free arm soft core

Hi, I found an ARM7 soft core. It could run uclinux in MODELSIM.

This core is high-performance.

ASIC area : 24000+ gates.

Timing : 26 ns ( in spartan-3e 500 )

Anyone who have simulator such as modelsim, vcs or ncverilog can try it.

If you have skyeye, the source files for it is attatched.

open source arm core

Looks interesting, it would be good if a Chinese member could translate the getting started document into English.

I've never heard of skyeye before, is it any good?

arm7 core

SkyEye is an Open Source Software Project (GPL Licence). Origin from GDB/Armulator, The goal of SkyEye is to provide an integrated simulation environment in Linux and Windows. SkyEye environment simulates/emulates typical Embedded Computer Systems (Now it supports a series ARM architecture based microprocessors and Blackfin DSP Processor). You can run some Embedded Operation System such as ARM Linux, uClinux, uc/OS-II (ucos-ii) etc. in SkyEye, and analysis or debug them at source level.

Hi, I have uploaded a wrong version. Now, you can download "uclinux.rar". Extract to one directory and compile testbench and rtl files. Then input "run 90 ms",all the log will display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back