Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free electronic tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also get free help here, assuming the people who know will actually step down from their lofty heights and try answerng the inquiring student's question, as opposed to blowing them off and wasting their time by sending them elsewhere, to someone else's answer, maybe, possibly wastng more of their time.

Readers, before you blast me for the above, remember you didn't know anythng either at one time. (I'm getting rather ticked seeing knowledgeable people here not answering questions that I know they can answer, putting themselves in the novice inquirer's shoes. This forum is "Elementary Electronic Questions" for a reason! Duh.)

I agree, but sometimes if a simple search dishes up the answer is the 'knowlegeable ones' wrong to point you to existing material?

Cheers
Slayer

Slayer,

No, but it's a forum, a place to communicate one on one. When you point to a web page and nothng more, you're saying "go read the answer, as I don't feel like telling you." That doesn't make for too freindly a place, at least not to me. However, if the link is a footnote to what was said in response to the question, yeah, no problem, especially if what's said can help explain what's to be read.

I just get a little upset when I read these questions, where some of these questions, frankly, remind me of where I was, and then I see these "here's a link" responses -- I say go hang out somewhere else; don't even trouble yourself. I might not know it all, but I'll give you what I know.

Did you read that thread where the guy asked about how to measure a transistor with an "Ohm meter"? Here's a guy who's obviously just getting into transistors for the first time. But do people who obviously know the answer help the guy? No. Why? Why participate in a "Elementary Electronic Questions" forum, get an elementary question, and then refuse to answer the queston for the guy? What's the point?

It's just wrong. People can be such jerks.

thanks ....... these type of sites would definately help all students on this forum

it's not in english.............

Ale!
Mr. Euler's Identity
Fabulous reply.really impressed with your attitude

I feel that the way some people ask question can
also affect responses.
The attitude towards learning will invite more people to help.

What language is that? Arabic perhaps? In any case, any possible usefulness is limited to a minority of the members of this international community. The rest of us see it only as a bunch of incoherent scratchings. We can't even be sure the site offers any useful information (if any of us actually understand the language).

Status
Not open for further replies.