Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fractal Rectenna research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spottedpterodactyl

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I am new to this forum, and in need of help.

I'm a lead student intern for WSGC/NASA

We are the second year in of our 2 year research project. We are trying to achieve power beaming. Using K-band radar specifically 24.15 GHz. Our project has come to the point of developing an antenna to receive this signal.

The challenge is keeping the size and weight of this antenna down to a minimal. As it will be attached to a payload on a aerostat. This is why we chose to go with a fractal rectenna.

My question is an open ended question I guess, any help regarding the fractal pattern, and also the the length of the wire.

Any help would be very much appreciated, even if it's pointing me in the right direction. Maybe a research paper, or a contact who might be able to help.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back