Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fractal multiband antenna based on the sierpinski gasket

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiqas

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello EIRP!
i am working on fractal multiband antenna based on the sierpinski gasket.

i have downloaded your attachments and helped me alot. but i could not understand that how u have drawn the sierpinski geometry?
have u drawn the sierpinski geometry in the CST or u you have imported it from some other software?

I want to draw the sierpinski geometry myself .
Please help me i will be waiting for your reply.

Hello wiqas I has been working in the sierpinski gasket too, I draw it in HFSS just drawing a base triangle, scaling it and making arrays if you want I can give you a copy of my file.
By the way do you have a ny result I have simulated it but I canot get the same return loss I would like to compare with some body work to find my mistake. see you

dear u should use coaxial probe feeding and not the microstrip feed.i have downloaded ur attachment it is not the way it is given in the paper. try to draw the same structure in a monopole configuration and fed it with a coaxial cable through the underside of the ground plane. u should take a smaller ground plane for ur simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back