Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fpga based m.e project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahaanjali

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi frinds,
i am dng my m.e degree in embedded system....
i am very much interested in dng my project in fpga... so any one suggest me a gud project related to fpga?

something like a coprocessor for a particular application will be a good one. like coprocessor to find values of trigonometric functions. Also you can develop embedded applications by using the soft processors embedded inside the fpga like microblaze(xilinx) or Nios II(altera).

friends

I need specific project title based on fpga...it must be used in real time application... pls help me....

I need specific project title based on fpga...it must be used in real time application... pls help me....
A Novel Dilbert-esque Real Time Project Title Generator based on 28 nm FPGA Technology.

Abstract: We leveraged modern fpga technology and deep learning machines to spit out cute titles for our papers and/or projects because we really can't be bothered anymore. In addition we have oooh a butterfly!

A Novel Dilbert-esque Real Time Project Title Generator based on 28 nm FPGA Technology.

Abstract: We leveraged modern fpga technology and deep learning machines to spit out cute titles for our papers and/or projects because we really can't be bothered anymore. In addition we have oooh a butterfly!

The level of sarcasm in this reply is too deep :thinker:

I thought it was a perfect fit for the question. Besides, it's got real world example snippets of actual paper titles in it. ;)

hi frnds

i selected the project title...
three phase induction motor control using fpga......
Any suggestions???????

Yes indeed it is a nice one and will help a lot of people if it gets implemented ;)

You can find the projects here: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=real+time+applications+of+fpga+projects

- - - Updated - - -

hi frnds

i selected the project title...
three phase induction motor control using fpga......
Any suggestions???????

frnds

i need some more modules to add in my project... my project title is three phase induction motor control using fpga..
. any ideas??

Good that you got a title for your project. But you have to do basic research on which FPGA to use and what is the outcome of your project. I guess nobody in here has got time to build a complete project for you but if you come up with a design which needs simulation or synthesis or post simulation error debugging or post synthesis implementation debugging, then there will be enough responses.

So it is best to start studying research papers based on that project and collect information related to that. Hope you got the point !

So it is best to start studying research papers based on that project and collect information related to that. Hope you got the point !

This. People around here don't mind helping, but please pretty please with sugar and cream on top, first do some research yourself. Or in case that you already did loads of research ... show people the summary of your research so far, and then ask some specific questions.

And no, "How 3 phase on fpga work?" is not a specific question.

frnds

i need to develop my project.... so i need any ideas related to my project....

This. People around here don't mind helping, but please pretty please with sugar and cream on top, first do some research yourself. Or in case that you already did loads of research ... show people the summary of your research so far, and then ask some specific questions.

And no, "How 3 phase on fpga work?" is not a specific question.

- - - Updated - - -

frnds

i am having one more doubt... whether my project is useful???
and whether it is in the level of master degree project????

Given the quality of your questions so far...I'm wondering if you are capable of successfully completing a master degree project.

I would figure that someone who's reached that level of education should be able to come up with a project topic, perform the necessary research, develop an FPGA, come to some conclusions, and write a thesis paper on their own. If you have to come here to get help on all of these steps then your education hasn't been very successful.

frnds

i need to develop my project.... so i need any ideas related to my project....

frnds

i am having one more doubt... whether my project is useful???
and whether it is in the level of master degree project????

Hi
you have to work by yourself. Spoon feeding is not possible at this level.

Search for ieee papers related to your topic, study those and look whether you can modify those ideas. If you think you can add any modification to that project, then don't worry your project will be useful.

And about the level of project, it's up to you. You consult your project guide or professor and ask whether this will be appropriate or not. If he says yes, no problem.
And keep one thing in your mind, people won't help you if you are not helping yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back