Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fingerprint based attendance system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ismail2011

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have atmega32 and want to send the command to sm630 fingerprint module using USART the command is 0x4D + 0x58 + 0x10 + 0x03 + 0x40 + 0x00 + 0x00 + 0xF8 as add fingerprint command and receive the response from fingerprint module the response is my be 0x4D + 0x58 + 0x30 + 0x01 + 0x01 +0xD7 receive correct response can u help me please
the command

kept finger print with minimum 3metre , serial port cable should not longer ,then measure frequency baud rate same basically 19200 for both. for long range using rs485 c0mmunication protocol

hi every one
is it possible to interface two atmega32 serially if it is yes shall i use max232 between them
if it is not please tell me whether to use SPI to interface them and my compiler is mikroc pro for avr 5
please tell me what method to use to interface the two microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back