Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project on motor control using PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

quium

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am looking for a project based on motor control using PIC . If they are any ideas or any sites from where I can get a theme to work on it will be great help
Thanks

previously done final year projects using motor

Which type of motor are you planning to use, brushless dc or brush dc ? For brushless dc motor control there are plenty of application notes on Microchip's website.

final year project ideas

you use the PWM output of the PIC and Make the RPM of the DC motor to be controlled, and by this u can develop ideas of ur own.

Re: Final year project

quium said:
Hi
I am looking for a project based on motor control using PIC . If they are any ideas or any sites from where I can get a theme to work on it will be great help
Thanks

The question is, what do you want to design.

For motor control, you can use a DC motor controller like L293D or for stepper motor controls, there is also an equivalent IC that you can use as a buffer/driver.

u can use l293d for dc motor and stepper motor control i have done it using atmega16.u can see l293d s datasheet in its given how to connect the motors,then you can give control inputs to l293d using any µc.

look at this book

Pic Robotics A Beginners Guide To Robotics Projects(Mcgraw) - by Iovine

it has a lot of good projects with servo motors and other motors

it uses basic to program pic
so it is very easy

i cant upload it here , it is very large
if you want it dont hesitate to contact me

eng.saleh@msn.com
bye

Added after 11 minutes:

38_1160435498.JPG

22_1160435912.GIF

Hi!
Maybe its too late to answer but i am a new member so i find your topic a month later.

You can contact me if you want a project with stepper motor.
I graduatet this year on secondary technical school and did a project with PIC controlled stepper motor.
I have the full commented source code,explanation,EAGLE files+ even the documentarie(this last only in Hungarian)

This is not a complex project but very nice(discolight project).I won the 1st place at our school with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back