Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Filter Design Help for SPWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifithegr8

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have written code that generates SPWM on atmega 32 at 16MHz.i intend to use Brdge configuration and to drive that i will use TC4427 and 4426 .Problem is that in my sine wave UPS there is transformer that converts 24 Volts from bridge to 220 V Ac
questions are
1LC filter should be used before ftansformer connection or after connection
2.How to calculate what value of inductor and capicitor are required?/
PWM freq 12800Hz
Requires sine wave out at 50 Hz

I do not know if this is the correct solution.

Are you using the uC just for PWM, then clock down the chip to below 1MHz and try getting a 50Hz square wave with 50% duty cycle. Id this is not possible, the use clock dividers to reduce the clock.

Use a Bandpass Filter (I would go with a second order band pass filter with peak at 50Hz)

But there will be lots of noise if you use PWM and Filters if the filter is not good enough.

Try using a 741 for sine-wave generation and then controlling it with a DAC and microcontroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.