Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

files needed for timing simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair_06

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ...

can anyone tell me the files required for doing a timing simulation. I have obtained a netlist(.v) and a .sdf file from xilinx8.2 ise. I need to do timing simulation using NC Verilog. Where can i find the libraries in the linux environment.

Hi,
u can find solution for doubts on xilinx website. They provides all the details about tool,STA,synthesis issues.Go and search

www.xilinx.com

bye

altair_06 said:
HI ...

can anyone tell me the files required for doing a timing simulation. I have obtained a netlist(.v) and a .sdf file from xilinx8.2 ise. I need to do timing simulation using NC Verilog. Where can i find the libraries in the linux environment.

I would add a testbench file and that's it. For the library alone - I believe you need UNISIMS and SIMPRIMS lib, look for them in Xilinx install directory.

Good Luck
Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com

HI ,

For Timing simulation, do i need both SIMPRIMS and UNISIMS library or only SIMPRIMS is enough.

hi
u need to right a cmd file and add it up in ur ncelab command
check out ncsim manual and do not forget to change ur timing resolution like synthesised in ns and tool works in ps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back