Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Few ESR Meters/Testers projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

mero_shearar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All
2 or 3 monthes ago i heard ESR word for the first time and since then i have been looking on the net for a good, simple, digital, Not PIC based and Easy to Build ESR Meter and I have Found The followen
Elektor ESR Tester Published in 9/2002 issue Witch have been posted earlier here

ELV ESR Tester Published in 10/2002 issue (Sorry it is in german)

is said that it can measuer from 0.01 to 19.9 Ohm i think that makes it Resolution is 0.01
And This Guy Have converted it to work with LED display insted of LCD and removed the auto poweroff circuit
**broken link removed**
Have any one of you made any of these meters ?
What is the meter do you think it is better ?
I like The converted ELV Meter because it is simple but it hasnot got auto power off
and it only measure up to 19.9 Ohm
Do any one know dow to how to convert it to measure more than 19.9 ohm and re add the auto power off circuit ?
If any body have any comments please write it

Bye

Attachments

• esr1_km_g_021017_3778.pdf
    369.9 KB · Views: 136

esr pic

Thanks for your info, I will go lookup on it adn let you then.

what is esr tester?

Another russian project with pic
**broken link removed**

Version 1
**broken link removed**

and version 3
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor