Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fedora Core 6 problem when installing tools: Network Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent_009

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Fedora Core 6 Problem

I have just installed Fedora Core 6. I am having problems installing software tools. When i open the Add/Remove program task, there is an error "Network Error" and then it closes down.

Can somebody tell me why is may be happening and the solution as well.

Thanx

Re: Fedora Core 6 Problem

agent_009 said:
I have just installed Fedora Core 6. I am having problems installing software tools. When i open the Add/Remove program task, there is an error "Network Error" and then it closes down.

Can somebody tell me why is may be happening and the solution as well.

Thanx

Yes, I have exactly the same problem here, and all my friends who installed it have the same issue, I dropped it now, currently I am using red hat enterprise 4 ( ES version), I am not sure, but in your case you should be connected to the internet.

Re: Fedora Core 6 Problem

But i want to install from the CD that i have. Do i still have to connect to the internet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.