Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FDTD simulation for breast cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayaprakash2020

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

I am struggling to simulate the electromagnetics inside the breast for the breast cancer detection using 2D FDTD. please help me

Hi jayaprakash2020,
can you explain in more detail what you mean with "cancer detection"?
If you want to start with FDTD a very nice book is from D.M. Sullivan: 'Electromagnetic Simulation using the FDTD Method', 2000. Inside the book you find some very simple Matlab Code for 2d calculations.
best: Ricy

hi ricy,
thanks for responding. I mean to ask how to simulate the breast for detection of cancer tumors. As u said sullivan book it has no code in matlab. it has code in C. C is ok for me but it is difficult for starters. do you have any materials or software regarding to my problem? is so post me to the mail id. jayaprakash.p@vit.ac.in or jayaprakash2020@gmail.com.

best regards
jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back