Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fall 2003 Lectures of ECE 584 from UMASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

djalli

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC 20500
Activity points
course lectures microwaves ii

There has been a great interest in these lectures and I will post them as much as I have.

I have a great deal of them. They are very valuable lectures which deserve a special place in this form.

See file: list-of-lectures.zip to navigate through!

The rest will follow. I must do some change in PDF files as compression etc.

ECE584 Lectures notes are posted here because you can not find them anymore in umass.edu

Please download ECE585 Lecture notes as they may become un-available like what happened to ECE584.

at: **broken link removed**

password is either "celtics" or "decibel"

ECE584 - Microwaves I
ECE585 - Microwaves II continuation of ECE584

Please download them! They may become unavaliable.

hi djalli, thanx for uploading ECE584 notes.

do u have the ECE 323 (Electronics I) notes too? they arent available at the site **broken link removed**

the ECE 324 (Electronics II) notes are there on the website **broken link removed** and im studying them. but i would want to see the ECE 323 notes as well.

thanx again

djalli and all the other kind souls veiwing this board-

Can you post the link to all the 584 notes again? As previiously stated, all the 584 files have been deleted off the UMASS server. I got to this message board a little too late and really need the notes!! The 585 notes are amazing and I imagine that the 584 notes are nothing short of amazing as well :) .

nevermind that last entry. Thanks djalli!

this is sweet! thanks...

hi djalli,are u have any microstrip or planar antennas lectures,i will be thanked

h**p://www.ecs.umass.edu/ece/ece585/ECE585_Lecture_sched.html

ece585 is unavailable already....could somebody please upload it again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back