Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

facing problem when interfacing a mcu with touch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffy665

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using GT-02 panasonic Tc to control the outputs of the Renesas R8C/27 mcu,my problem is there is an option in mcu to configure the switches,lamp,alarm history,messages etc,I can successfully configured switches & lamps and I am able to control the mcu outputs,now what I am trying is I want to get a message in Touch screen "System Hanged so press emegency button",for this when I try to configure the message option in Touch screen then there is a page for entering the Reference Device (Address-Bit),I think is it Reference device means mcu's port address,am i right? but the port address of mcu has 5 digit address or how can i find out mcu is port address?, in TC we can specify max 3 digit,so what shall I do.Let me know my assumptions are right .Here I attached the snapshot of the TC configuration menu.Plz help me. snapshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back