Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

face recognition using wavelet-project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahzeeper

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i've decided to take up face detection and recognition(possibly for real time video) for my final year project and was wondering if anybody here has done some work using wavelet and dynamic link matching.

first of, i can't find a unifying text on both these things at once, and all the research papers i've viewed are far to diverse, and don't really help me in making up my mind.

i'm going to use matlab and was wondering if it's the best choice given i have to use a video camera as well.

although i intend to use wavelet for decomposition but for classification of the face i'm not restricted to dynamic link matching, maybe some correlation filter as well.

please if anybody can help me regarding the appropriate text, i would be thankful.
i've got gonzalez book to help me with matlab, but no such help with wavelets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back