Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fabing PCB from LTSpice Schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak28

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I do all my simulations in LTSpice and now its time to fab and I am new to PCB fabing and layouts, I goofed arouned with LayoutEditor and could not import my circuit. Perhaps somebody knows methods, namely softwares, to import LTSpice schematics so as to say circuit is all wired up and only needs layers and perhaps appropriate juggling about board.

I see that people have successfully imported LTspice to Cadsoft Eagle, I guess by means of a specific ULP (Eagle macro). CAD tool schematics contain additional parameters that are not needed in a pure simulation schematic, particularly assignment of a footprint and respective symbol to footprint pin mapping. If you don't have ready made libraries for this purpose, it's a lot of manual work.

In case of doubt it's easier to reproduce the schematic in a CAD tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back