Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Extremely Large 7 Segment LED display board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinedBrass

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
7 Segment LED display board help please

Hi Everyone I need some help, I've got the idea behind what I need to do, I know some of the components I need, what I lack is the complete knowledge to bring it all together, I am presently reading my way through several books but I'm getting impatient that this step is taking so long as I need to do this now.

O.K So due to a lack of response I have taken a ***** at this, can someone PLEASE take a look at the schematic and check what I've done against the datasheet to ensure I have it right, also it mentions various pullup resistors but not what thier value should be, some help on this would be useful. I haven't marked the Vdd value I just noted which will be between 3.3 and 5v dependant on which 7 segment displays i use.

Cheers in advance

Attachments

• RegDisp1.bmp
    739.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Austria Micro Systems AS 1117.pdf
    871 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.