Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explanation of Sudden Point Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Many of the members of this forum will experience a sudden loss of points due to the disablement of a particular forum software feature, apparently disabling the feature had a retroactive effect on all member accounts for past activities related to this feature.

I personally lost over 4100 points due to disabling this particular feature.

20th October 2014

06:12 bigdogguru has lost -4136 Points for Posts points

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this action may have caused any members of the forum. The loss of points in NO WAY constitutes a punitive action against any member.

However, I also feel I should remind everyone, that the primary purpose of this forum is to share knowledge and provide a venue for those offering advice to those seeking it, not accumulate points.

Frankly, I have not given the loss of 4136 points a second thought as my primary purpose in participating in this forum for the past many years has been to simply aid those seeking advice and to help maintain this venue for other members' benefit.

Unfortunately, all members will be affected, some more than others dependent on their level of past activities related to this feature.

BigDogGuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back