Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Expertise in ASIC Synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcnvcc

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends,

At this time I have a question for skill sets.

I have worked on DC synthesis - Full chip upto certain extent. have idea about design contraints, scan insertion, timings; along with that I have resolved some of the real issues which were present in DC netlist.

But my question is - How do I say that I know Full chip synthesis, what are the factors which I should be aware of?

I know there are number of members who have expertise in ASIC Full chip Synthesis, -
So along with them requesting All to comment on it.

Thank you.

Need your inputs... - Thanks..

For Full chip Synthesis :
-> How do we stitch the lower level blocks in Top level synthesis
-> How to achieve better QoR with bottom up approach
-> What type constraints needed in Full chip synthesis compared to module level synthesis
-> How do u control the synthesis Runs times for larger designs.
-> How u manage the constraints for different blocks and how often do u update them
-> How do u deliver the full chip netlist to PD team n equivalence check team
-> What are the automation techniques used for full chip synthesis compared to block level synthesis

many more...

Thanks Sam!!

Would like to hear that - many more...

But before that I will work on the points which you mentioned - though I have idea for few of those...

But of-course will illustrate those points & upgrade my knowledge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back