Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Exercises for analog electronic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskuraha

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anybody know where to find exercises for analog electronics ( for mos, bjt, diff. amp, op amp, feedback, etc.) One option could be to try find exercises from different university websites. Of course i have book like sedra and smith, ken martins analog electronics and there is exercises, but no good answers. If somebody have good option how to train analog-arithmetic skills give me a hint

You say you have the book of Sedra and Smith (Microelectronic circuits) There is a supplement to this book made by Smith which contains only problems with their complete solutions.
It is really useful.

I find a web site where are solutions for every sedra´s microelectronic circuit problems, but they cost a little and i dont have VISA. Web site is:
**broken link removed**

if somebody have information where i can find those solutions, it would be nice if you give me information.

the final answers of martin book is also available and many of its problems do not need to complete solution.

There is Grey&Myer's solution manual in the Ebook download forum.

And also berkeley's wesite.

its uploaded now! thanks to echo47 :) Sedra Smith Solutions manual!!!

/cedance

Status
Not open for further replies.