Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Executive MS in hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhargav.scsvmv

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would be working in Backend end i.e in physical design as Engineer trainee in soctronics from May 9th. I would like to do Executive MS parllaly with my job.

Manipal Centre for Information Science (MCIS), Manipal is one among the premier institutions that is offering Executive MS programs.

So Some please suggest me wheather an Executive MS in Microelectronics would be a added pluse to a backend Engineer or not.

Please do mention if there any better Executive MS program than Microelectrinics that would be suited to a back end engineer and do mention other good collages in hyderabad that are offering Executive MS programs related to vlsi backend.

But Manipals center in hyderabad is offering only MS microelectronics related to vlsi in hyderabad though it offers VLSI CAD and VLSI AUXIM programs in its other centers.

the ciruculam of the course microelectronics can be found
www.corporateprograms.manipal.edu/​MS Brochure-2008.pdf

I heard that iiit hyderabad is also offering MS programs for working professionals but I couldn't locate the courses in the site so if some one know the information related to MS courses in iiit please share.

Thanks in advance & Regards,
bhargav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back